Every rapidly growing company needs a unified customer relationship management (CRM) system. More often than not, its implementation can be problematic and takes a long time, as the software has to be adapted to specific needs, and an adequate computer infrastructure is required so that it can operate. Salesforce is one of the solutions that allows you to break out of this trend and offers easy-to-implement CRM systems.
It is an innovative solution based on the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. With this approach, the software is more flexible and its maintenance is no longer a problem. This means that Salesforce is not only easy to implement, but also performs brilliantly over the long term. Nevertheless, this sounds like a typical marketing pitch with no reflection in reality, so let’s move on and focus on the specific benefits of Salesforce and the advantages of its service over the competitors.
- Price and billing model. The cost of using the service depends on the complexity of the system and the number of people who use it. The basic package costs as little as $25 per month per user and provides essential tools such as mailbox integration with Outlook and Gmail, customer contact and opportunity management. There are also more comprehensive versions of Salesforce CRM available, offering added process automation or analytics mechanisms.
- Scalability. The Salesforce CRM system allows you to purchase a basic plan and extend it when it is no longer sufficient. Unlike conventional desktop solutions, this does not involve expanding the infrastructure, adding extra hardware to increase computing power or a lengthy process of deploying more and more applications. All you need to do is purchase a more advanced service package.
- Maintenance-free. Salesforce software is operated in the cloud under the Software as a Service model. This means that the customer gets ready-to-use, operational tools. Whenever anything does not function as it should, you simply report it and the system is repaired with no dedicated staff required on your part. In addition, cloud-based software reduces the risk of a major failure due to hardware problems – all data is backed up and other computing units are plugged in to replace any faulty ones.
Salesforce provides end-to-end solutions for businesses. They are made up of a number of applications and modules that are integrated with each other, allowing a complete support for the business. In addition to the CRM discussed above, the following must be mentioned:
- Service Cloud, which is a tool to help solve customer problems. You can use it to easily check the history of requests and consequently gain conclusions about the consumer’s needs. As part of this service, an up-to-date knowledge base and ready-to-use scenarios are made available to support staff, thereby increasing efficiency. Alesforce Service Cloud supports contact using multiple channels simultaneously, so that the customer is not constrained to using a single platform;
- Revenue Cloud, namely a sales application consisting of two modules – CPQ and Billing. The former is mainly targeted at traders, who can use it to quickly create and send complete offers. Billing, on the other hand, provides support for staff responsible for billing and helps prevent the confusion that often occurs during busier periods. When a sales offer is accepted, a notification is sent, so you know immediately when to invoice and what the amounts should be. The Salesforce Revenue Cloud offers an added benefit – a set of tools that facilitate running an online shop, which will undoubtedly help retail-oriented companies;
- Marketing Cloud – an advanced tool designed to personalise promotional activities. It enables creation of campaigns targeted at specific consumers and enables direct contact with them. Personalised activities increase sales efficiency, thus maximising profit with minimal input. This tool is supplemented by…
- Marketing Cloud Account Management, which is an application used to automate marketing activities. It allows you to track customer behaviour, which makes it easier to find consumers with the greatest potential. It is also useful for creating personalised campaigns. MCAM also enables automation of email communication.
Introducing a first CRM system, as well as converting from one solution to another, requires you to act quickly. You cannot afford to introduce tools slowly or allow two incompatible systems to coexist for a long time – this leads to chaos in databases and results in problems in management and contact with the customer. Salesforce offers out-of-the-box applications that are very stable and easy to maintain, in addition to being easy to deploy. Still, regardless of whether the decision to switch to the system in question has already been made, we invite you to contact us. We are experienced in the implementation of Salesforce products, our specialists will be happy to help you choose the right service package or train your employees in using the new tools.