Newsletter Service – General Provisions
Newsletter Service – General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions are hereby established pursuant to Article 8 section 1 item 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (UŚUDE), that is, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules for electronic provision of the Newsletter Service (hereinafter: “the Service”) by Arche Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Katowice (postcode: 40-112), at the address: ul. Morelowa 25 (hereinafter: ” the Service Provider”) activation and deactivation of the Service and the complaint procedure applicable to the person using the Service (hereinafter: “the User”).
- The Service Provider provides the Services electronically and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, via www.stackmine.pl (hereinafter: the “Website”).
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the User enters into a Newsletter Service agreement with the Service Provider.
Subject of the Service – the Newsletter
- The purpose of the service is to provide up-to-date information about ongoing promotions, special offers and other events related to the STACKMINE brand.
- The information is sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User (hereinafter: “the Newsletter”).
- The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- In order to activate the Newsletter Service you need to:
- use a device with Internet access and an installed and correctly configured up-to-date version of a web browser;
- place an order by providing your e-mail address in the electronic form available on the Portal;
- accept the Terms and Conditions by ticking the checkbox next to the message “I declare that I have read and accept the Newsletter Terms and Conditions”;
- activate the Service through the “Subscribe” button;
- have an active e-mail address.
- The User may deactivate the Newsletter Service at any time, which shall be equivalent to immediate termination of the Newsletter Service agreement.
- In order to deactivate the Newsletter Service, click on the link with the wording “Unsubscribe” contained in the body (footer) of the Newsletter.
- Deactivation of the Newsletter Service may also occur at the initiative of the Controller, if the User fails to comply with the obligations required by the Terms and Conditions.
- Upon deactivation of the Newsletter Service, the Service Provider shall cease sending the Newsletter to the User’s e-mail address.
- The User can re-subscribe to the Newsletter Service at any time.
- The User is entitled to submit a complaint in case of the Service Provider’s failure to comply with its obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions – or its failure to comply with them in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any complaints regarding the Service should be submitted:
- in writing, to the address: Arche Solutions Sp. z o.o. ul. ul. Morelowa 25, 40-112 Katowice, or
- by e-mail, to the address: email@example.com
- The complaint should specify:
- the contact details of the User making the complaint;
- a description of what went wrong with the Service;
- the User’s expectations regarding the settlement.
- Complaints will be processed immediately upon their receipt by the Service Provider, within 14 days of receipt. If a complaint cannot be investigated within the aforementioned timeframe, the Service Provider will notify the User of the reasons for the delay and the expected period for investigating the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall immediately notify the complaining User of the decision regarding the complaint by e-mail, to the e-mail address provided in the application or by registered letter to the address indicated in the complaint.
Processing of Users’ personal data
- Arche Solutions Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Katowice (postcode: 40-112), at the address: ul. Morelowa 25 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller“), is the controller of the Users’ personal data.
- For data protection matters, you can contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data shall be processed for the purpose of providing the Services indicated in these Terms and Conditions, pursuant to Article 6 section 1 item b (agreement) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR“).
- The Service Provider declares that personal data will be processed for the period necessary to provide the Service under the Terms and Conditions, until the User unsubscribes from the Service.
- The User’s personal data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on behalf of the Service Provider, including but not limited to: IT service providers, whereby such entities process data under contracts concluded with the Controller and only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions.
- The Service Provider guarantees that the submitted personal data will not be made available to third parties, unless the obligation to make the personal data available results from applicable laws – or when the disclosure of the data serves the purpose of protecting the Controller’s rights or settling disputes.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and to have them rectified, deleted, transferred, or to restrict the processing.
- A User shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The User’s data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
- The provision of data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the Service Provider being unable to provide the Services.
- The Service Provider shall apply technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data collected by it to the greatest possible extent against unauthorised access or misuse by unauthorised persons.
Final Newsletter Provisions
- For all matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of applicable Polish law, including the GDPR and the UŚUDE, shall apply.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or to introduce new ones. The User will be informed of any change to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions or an introduction of new Terms and Conditions by means an e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The new Terms and Conditions or amendments to the provisions of the existing Terms and Conditions shall enter into force 14 days after informing the User of them. If the User does not accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions or the new Terms and Conditions, the User shall have the right to unsubscribe from the Service in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Complaints Proceedings section above.
- All legal relations arising from the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland.
- The Terms and Conditions shall take effect on 01 Jul 2022.